Disclaimer

This blog is a representation of me, and my opinions and adventures, and it does not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

June 14, 2011

Home!

Hello my alls!
I haven't had the internet access I was hoping for since we have been crazy busy with leaving our host families and such, and then our lodgings for Swearing In (SI) have no internet, but I did want to update everyone:
I am going to Rivne, to work with an HIV/AIDS organization and it is going to be super awesome. I will have an address soon and finally catch up on emails (Brittany, Brittany, Amanda, Sisters, Fam, Parentals, Shells, Delicious, I swear they are coming!!)

And, I, alas can't post videos here, but I will put them on FB :)

Much love to all and longer emails coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment