I was unofficially invited to train for a full time position a couple days ago. Super exciting yes! But I have seen first hand what taking a position like that in retail would mean, and I don't know if it is 'right' for me to take it. I have a deadline in March that is coming up fast and can I reasonably accept a position for a job that I won't continue with? But, it would mean more money to buy needed winter clothes with so that's always a consideration. (Personally that means thermal underwear without breaking the bank...)
Otherwise still trying to figure out plans to get back to FL for a visit. Good news? Let's see... nice airfare deals if I buy soon. And I think I have my Ukrainian alphabet down! Off to start making word based flash cards! And making my ornament for the exchange!
No comments:
Post a Comment