Disclaimer

This blog is a representation of me, and my opinions and adventures, and it does not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

December 26, 2010

Part Two

Now that my honor has been defended I can freely resume my previous thoughts on life. Or at least slightly freely, until the next game starts and I am needed for the "last player" or making the teams even or some such shenanigans. (Yes, I love that word and I will use it to my heart's content)

3. So the cliche "black sheep of the family" is decidedly non-applicable to my family. For one it would imply that my family is a flock of sheep. And with us being more commonly referred to as the four different directions of the compass I don't think we could be sheep if we tried. Not that we would though. But so this sheep thing, we simply will never have a black sheep. And, the poor family that gets the black sheep, well the slam should be more directed to the rest of the family- the flock of people doing, acting, being, and following each other like sheep. Lame.

And I have more, but ADD is kicking in and I want to do something different. Not be a sheep and all that. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment