-Putting in some of my old poems, this one is from last year.
Wonders if you know,
If you know that you hold my soul.
In the songs I sing,
The dreams I see,
It's the stories I tell,
The memories I can't burn.
That history entertwines the future.
You complete me, challenge me
And you break me down.
Wonders if you know,
That I am broken, weak
And yet I stand.
You built me up by leaving,
You broke me down by staying,
Standing tall is beyond my strength,
But falling, I simply don't know how.
What I want, I just dont know.
None can walk amongst others and not be marked, for the good the bad, the poor the rich are all human. The evil and corrupt, the kind and gentle. The archnemesis, the allies. The teachers of example and those of wisdom. What marks do you carry, do the scars have stories, or histories best left unsaid. What do you show to the world, what do you keep hidden.
No comments:
Post a Comment