Because not all of my favorite people are on Facebook, here is a copy of my note. And yes, that pertains to you!
So, as I will be leaving all my photo albums and memorabilia here in the States when I leave for Ukraine (47 Days!!) I would ask each of you to do me a huge favor. I am putting together a separate single photo/scrap/sketch book to bring with me and I would like to include pictures of us, or events/things that are special to our friendship. Because, I would not be able to go to Ukraine on this awesome adventure if I didn't have the support here in the States
I could of course just print random favorite pictures, but I feel that if you were to pick it out, then it would have an additional special emphasis on the picture. So please, if you wouldn't mind, come up with your favorite picture of us and email it to me. If you want me to put in a special note on it, let me know! Since it's a scrapbook/sketchbook then there is a lot of room for creativity. But, really, just pictures is fantastic too! I just want something special to bring with me that will always remind me of you!
Ideally, the sooner you get them to me the better so I can make sure to get them printed and put into the book before I leave. Email them to me at stanley.amanda@yahoo.com
Thank you all for being such amazing friends, I don't know where I would be if I wasn't so blessed with everyone of you in my life!
Love!
Amanda/Stanster/Pumpkin/Tank/Manders/Manda-Mu/Manda/Moos/Stan
No comments:
Post a Comment