What is love, what is romance? Is it chocolate and diamonds? Roses and poetry? What if it's more, what if it's not Hallmark or Disney? Does it still count? And can you find more than one person to give you fireworks? Is love even fireworks? Is it tingles and butterflies? Is it your very best friend, is it the person you can't keep your eyes or hands off? Is it your polar opposite? Your twin? How do you know? Do you always have to fight for it? Do you have to fight at all?
Freedom from the required
Challenge in life
Dare to be more
Adventure because you only live once
Sex to keep things simple
Passion for living
Fire for inspiration
Partner as in equal
Security like the buddy system
The mind and heart boggle.
On another note, seeing as I am not sure that counts as prose or poetry or what. I am getting things in order for Ukraine. Talk about stressful! Not just getting the language down- which is super tricky considering I am just learning vocab and no grammar- but it's finally getting to logistics. When I need to send my email in for getting plane tickets, getting legal power of attorney and banking stuff done, and all that good stuff regarding medical (I do NOT want to fight that battle again!)
But shopping, shopping, shopping! Just got new glasses ordered- Yay! for prescription sunglasses! And an extra pair of frames since they were free. Also, next big purchase a new laptop. I considered getting a new iPod because that was my first concern. But then I realized that if I got a laptop then I would be able to bring my music and be able to download pics and keep this blog up to date. Well maybe not posting them immediately but I would be able to document each day and then when I found internet upload it. So, Apple or Dell? That is the question... and soon I will say that in Ukrainian!
No comments:
Post a Comment