Disclaimer

This blog is a representation of me, and my opinions and adventures, and it does not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

September 17, 2014

{Untitled}

She asked me why I fought so hard.

They asked me where my loyalties lie.

Why I did I not just give up.

Because I want her to fight for me.

Loyalties lie with honesty

And giving up is quitting.

Now here I wait, almost patiently

I paid my price, I lost it all.

I won't forfeit and I won't lie.

And end will come, as it always must.

It may not be glamorous or glittered

But the scars hold all the stories

** I found this while getting back into this blogging thing... not certain where I was when I wrote it but it is out there now to see what happens **

No comments:

Post a Comment