Flying into Atlanta looking out the window at that still inspiring view of a sea of clouds I had my rambling moment of thinking how amazing flying is. You take off and break through those clouds and once you can no longer see the ground you realize that truly you could go anywhere, be anywhere and it's easy. Just get on the plane and go. And how amazing is that? Be anywhere overnight? Yes. Zanzibar? Mumbai? Paris? Santiago? Kuala Lumpur? San Francisco? So many places in this world and getting there is truly feasible? I love this world!
And then my real revelation... for the first time in my life I felt like I was going home. Not going to family. Not going on vacation. Home. Mind you, I should throw the disclaimer in that indeed I still do not care for the state. But it's home. It's that I have friends and history there. It wasn't the same coming back to it. Walking around campus without having classes or UNA to worry about, no IM sports or gym privileges. But I know where I am and I know who I am when I am there.
And since I have been informed that indeed my friends are already reading and following this blog. (Which is a wonder because it has been true rambles sometimes) I shall start actually posting more legit topics, and for your viewing pleasure, start including images. So enjoy :)

Jennifer's Wedding- So beautiful!

Amanda Squared!
No comments:
Post a Comment