So today I woke up to blinding snow. There was six inches on the ground already, it was still falling (pretty heavily I might add) and it the forecast says it is going to continue to snow through until tomorrow morning. I love snow! Scraped the drive and sidewalks and made a snowman. Though, the snowman is not the best , and I will post pictures later, because the snow is not sticky. Just fluffy white and everywhere.
Part of me is slightly upset though, because of course it starts to pile on the snow just before I leave! I thankfully get to go see my people on Wednesday morning! Red-eye early flight back to the state I don't care for but happens to be chalk-full of all the people I love! Manicures, movies, dinners, bachlorette parties, rehearsal dinner, Weddings, night outs, and so many people to see! I just absolutely can't wait!!!
Though, somehow I will have to practice my Ukrainian in the midst of all this... seems like my life is back to its normal busy routines!
No comments:
Post a Comment