I could write Haiku
And be just like you
But that's so untrue
I ask just one plea
To just to be me
That would be free
Don't ask what I can't give.
Don't ask what I won't answer.
Don't ask what I can't do.
Today, cold and early morning. Strange over active dreams taking the forefront. Fighting through slum-cities, surviving school shootings, and some crazy elevator that resembled the Legendary Glass one. But things to do so no use lying in wait for some divine explanation. Working on paperwork for passports and visas. Aspiration statements and resumes. Then a call comes in, offering employment. Training to begin next week in hard-lines and cashiering, soon for bridal consultant training. Pays to dress up for interviews, and have decent experience listed. Games- golf, ping-pong, and Aggravation with Mom, Katelyn, and Chris. Gym tomorrow, as well as being actually productive on aforementioned paperwork. Maybe learning Ukrainian?
No comments:
Post a Comment