Disclaimer

This blog is a representation of me, and my opinions and adventures, and it does not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

October 26, 2010

Anecdote Attempt Uno

So I am still trying to find out a style of writing that fits me- lest I continue my rambling inconsequential ways. New style, anecdotal? Let's see how it goes... my third person attempt not so good. And let's not go into why that was such a failure.

So anecdote... like telling a story to a friend:

Yesterday was insane busy, my mom and I had lots of errands to run. Or rather, I had a lot of errands to run my car being dead as it is means that its a tag-team effort to leave the house. We went to the Post Office to find out when they process passports, then downtown- all the 35 min drive downtown- to find BB&B so I know where to go when I start my job training. (yes, its official, I am hired!) Found a Coldstone Creamery, and of course had to stop in for some delicious-ness in a cup. Bless Joie for introducing me to Birthday Cake Remix! Then some random shopping- getting a head start on winter clothing and Christmas presents. Back to home area for passport photos (note: straight hair and contacts to differ from my normal curly and glasses, just for a healthy dose of confusion). To USPS for processing, sent to UPS for photocopies, back to USPS (wait in line for a family of 6 to do their passports), and back again to UPS for overnight shipping. Calling PC to make sure that everything is done, and voila! I have just accomplished the next biggest step in my PC process. Visa and Passport applications! Home to celebrate, and of course continue work on making Ukrainian flash cards. And bummed because I realize that I have the Letters and pronunciation of the alphabet, but I don't know the names. AKA making the effort well, currently useless. Cleaned Ancho's cage (which reminds me, need to send pics to Manda...) and the bedroom. Successful day, check!

No comments:

Post a Comment